Developed industrial land
Supply in the Columbia Valley totals approx. 220 acres:
- Invermere – 130 acres (M2 -heavy industrial – 7 acres, M1 – light industrial – 124 acres
- Radium – 54 acres – Canfor forestry mill site – M2 heavy industrial
- Canal Flats – approx.20 acres of the former Canfor mill site.
Commercial/industrial land development/business investment
Opportunities are as follows:
- Canal Flats – approx. 400 acres gross (Columbia Lake Technology Center – the last big block employment centre lands in the Columbia Valley, an affordable industry location to serve a global market, industrial and mixed-use zoning.
- Invermere – approx. 30 acres M1 Light Industrial
- Shuswap Indian Band (Invermere area) – potential in the area where Kicking Horse Coffee is
- Akisqnuk First Nation (Windermere area) – serviced commercial frontage properties on Highway 93/95.
Real Estate (Additional Resources)
Commercial real estate listings – www.realtor.ca